- Used Archetype to specify all of the elements on the page. Everything, from the images and colors, to the text and videos, is entered into the CMS, and so everything is completely swappable and customizable. Components of the page can even be reorganized and replicated for arbitrarily immersive layouts.
- The main image is responsive and changes depending on the time of day or night (to show how the office looks at that time).
- The form is rendered using Contour, and so can be customized by content editors. Also allows for custom workflows (e.g., sending emails on receipt of submissions).
- Every element on the page is fully responsive, and so looks good on every device, from smartphones to large desktops.
- Open sourced a reusable carousel (based on jQuery Cycle2) for use by myself and other developers on later projects.
- Extended Contour with custom field type to facilitate labels (in this case, a disclaimer) within the form.
- Components of this single-page microsite were architected for reuse later across a larger project.