As lead developer of these websites, I built many of these features (the very capable team I worked with also built several of them):
- SPA Angular. The entire website is a single page app (SPA) that uses Angular (2+) on the frontend.
- Umbraco 7 CMS. Umbraco 7 back office allows for all content to be edited.
- Multi-Tenant. Multiple domains can be edited with a single login and back office interface (i.e., multi-tenant).
- Themable. Additional domains can be added later, each with their own content structure and visual theme.
- Multi-Regional & Multi-Language. Each website can be made available in multiple regions and multiple languages.
- User Customizations. The Umbraco back office was heavily customized to support hundreds of users. Specifically, created the User Group Permissions plugin (derived from a similar package) to facilitate bulk permission management.
- Cloudflare Integration. Utilized the Cloudflare API to dynamically whitelist the IP addresses of users in real time when they log in, giving them full capabilities while still securing the back office.
- Formulate Plugin Customization. Customized Umbraco Formulate to support features specific to Jacuzzi & Sundance Spas. Formulate is a form building plugin we created and have used on several websites.
- Defaulting Widgets. Every page can use a wide variety of widgets, though we make it easier on content editors by supplying them with a default set of widgets for each type of page.
- Centralized Widget Management. The dealer pages utilizes a special template system that allows the widgets for all dealers to be centrally managed and dynamically displayed based on available data.
- Automated Schema. Automatically generated appropriate JSON-based schema to allow search engines to better understand the content on the website. Content editors do not need to do any additional work for the schema to be generated, which makes what is usually one of the more easy things to miss something that is instead bulletproof.
- Open Source Libraries. Created and open sourced 11 different C# libraries on GitHub to make building websites easier.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16